Universal Star Kamal Haasan’s ‘Vishwaroopam’ is going to hit the screens in Andhra Pradesh this Friday and the film will get a decent release. The question on everyone’s mind is this – Can Kamal’s film make an impact at the Box Office which is currently being dominated by ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and ‘Naayak’ ?
Well, the movie is expected to get decent openings in Hyderabad and a few other cities but on the whole, trade pundits are not too keen about the film’s commercial prospects. “Currently, SVSC and Naayak are doing brisk business. Unless Viswaroopam generates tremendous positive talk, it will be difficult to sway crowds from the two Telugu flicks”, said a distributor from Krishna district.
Kamal Haasan has many admirers in Andhra Pradesh, so it will be interesting to see what happens this weekend.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you