In recent years, Cancer has been causing a lot of deaths in the film industry. Today it claimed the life of a director who has directed ‘Premabhishekam’ with Venu Madhav. He has also worked as a co-director for over a 100 films.
His name is Vikram Gandhi and he passed away today at the age of 45 in his hometown near Vijayawada. Gandhi has been ill for a while and he has been keeping away from film commitments for the last few years.
Vikram Gandhi is well known to most character actors and comedians in the Industry.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture