One of the most appreciated factors in the country’s biggest motion picture ever, Baahubali The Beginning, is the Hollywood standard visual effects. Team Baahubali joined forces with AMD, along with MakutaFX to execute the seem less graphics on the screen. Now, the masterminds behind this visual wonder, Rajamouli, MakutaFX and Pete Draper will host a panel discussion along with AMD to reveal what went behind the making of Baahubali.
The discussion will be live from Los Angeles at 10:15 Indian standard time and it can be watched on AMD’s website. This will be a great opportunity to understand the intricacies of VFX that made Baahubali look like how it did onscreen. Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion is into its pre-production mode and the regular shooting will commence in a month’s time.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you