Catherine Tresa, who was introduced in Telugu with Iddrammailatho is currently riding a high tide in the Tamil film industry. Acknowledging the same, the lanky beauty said she is grateful to Chennai and its audience.
Born in Dubai, the actress started acting since her college days and debuted with a Malayalam movie. However, she has become very successful in Kollywood these days.
In a candid confession, the actress said it is the Tamil industry which recognized her full potential and she will be grateful to them all her life.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you