Catherine Tresa, who was introduced in Telugu with Iddrammailatho is currently riding a high tide in the Tamil film industry. Acknowledging the same, the lanky beauty said she is grateful to Chennai and its audience.
Born in Dubai, the actress started acting since her college days and debuted with a Malayalam movie. However, she has become very successful in Kollywood these days.
In a candid confession, the actress said it is the Tamil industry which recognized her full potential and she will be grateful to them all her life.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut