Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is gearing up for release tomorrow and the film has already received a U/A rating from the censor board. The image above is the censor board’s list of recommended cuts in the film. True to Puri Jagan’s style, the movie seems to be high on masala elements.
As per the details listed above, a few swear words and an extreme close up visual of Ileana have been censored.
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1
- Popular actor-filmmaker Neeraj Vora passes away
- Mohan Babu announces Gayathri’s release date
- Anirudh thanks Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu