Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is gearing up for release tomorrow and the film has already received a U/A rating from the censor board. The image above is the censor board’s list of recommended cuts in the film. True to Puri Jagan’s style, the movie seems to be high on masala elements.
As per the details listed above, a few swear words and an extreme close up visual of Ileana have been censored.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you