Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is gearing up for release tomorrow and the film has already received a U/A rating from the censor board. The image above is the censor board’s list of recommended cuts in the film. True to Puri Jagan’s style, the movie seems to be high on masala elements.
As per the details listed above, a few swear words and an extreme close up visual of Ileana have been censored.
Articles that might interest you:
- All issues cleared for Ravi Teja’s next
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Nagarjuna’s remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Tollywood drug scandal: No solid evidence against film stars?
- Chiranjeevi on his way to Ooty
- Drushyam 2 OTT release: Suresh Babu keeps Disney Hotstar Waiting
- Industry buzzing with film events -But no big releases