Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is gearing up for release tomorrow and the film has already received a U/A rating from the censor board. The image above is the censor board’s list of recommended cuts in the film. True to Puri Jagan’s style, the movie seems to be high on masala elements.
As per the details listed above, a few swear words and an extreme close up visual of Ileana have been censored.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA