Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’ is gearing up for release tomorrow and the film has already received a U/A rating from the censor board. The image above is the censor board’s list of recommended cuts in the film. True to Puri Jagan’s style, the movie seems to be high on masala elements.
As per the details listed above, a few swear words and an extreme close up visual of Ileana have been censored.
Articles that might interest you
- Review : Avengers Endgame – Fitting finale to the remarkable franchise
- Kartikeya’s next gets an interesting title
- Shruthi Haasan breaks up with her boyfriend
- Nandamuri hero attempting biopic-Will he be successful?
- Lengthy runtime for Maharshi-Will it be an obstacle?
- Chitralahari’s latest collections