Akkineni Naga Chaitanya may soon be seen in a remake of a hit Tamil film. The movie ‘Metro’ came out recently in Tamil and it has received excellent critical feedback. The movie’s hard hitting action scenes and screenplay have attracted Telugu filmmakers.
According to Tamil media reports, the movie may be remade in Telugu with Akkineni Naga Chaitanya in the lead role. Shirish, who starred in the Tamil film, may reprise his role for the Telugu version. Discussions are still in an early stage and more info is expected soon.
It will be interesting to see how Naga Chaitanya will adapt himself to play this hard hitting role.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you