Right from the day, the trailer for the film was released, there was a very good buzz for Naga Shourya’s Chalo. The film is finally out and has been declared a decent hit.
The film has now crossed the 6 crore mark and is in the profit zone already. The romantic comedy was made on a tight budget and also sold for some minimal amounts which has led to good profits for all those who are involved.
Naga Shourya is on a promotional tour and this is helping the film big time. Ira Productions made this film which had music by Sagar Mahati. Rashmika was the heroine.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser