Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer Katamarayudu is currently underway at Ramoji Film City. The unit is canning a duet between Pawan and Shruti Haasan. Initially, the makers planned to release the movie on March 28th as an Ugadi treat.
But if a latest report published in a popular English news daily is anything to go by, Katamarayudu’s release may be advanced by a week and the film may hit the screens on March 24th instead.
Apparently, a majority of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up already and the post-production work is going on simultaneously. The unit is confident that the entire movie would be ready by the third week of March and this prompted the makers to advance the film’s release date. Let’s wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you