Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer Katamarayudu is currently underway at Ramoji Film City. The unit is canning a duet between Pawan and Shruti Haasan. Initially, the makers planned to release the movie on March 28th as an Ugadi treat.
But if a latest report published in a popular English news daily is anything to go by, Katamarayudu’s release may be advanced by a week and the film may hit the screens on March 24th instead.
Apparently, a majority of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up already and the post-production work is going on simultaneously. The unit is confident that the entire movie would be ready by the third week of March and this prompted the makers to advance the film’s release date. Let’s wait for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise