Mega Power Star Ram Charan and Krishna Vamsi are working together for a new family entertainer. The film is being shot in Rameshwaram right now and other beautiful locations in Tamil Nadu will also be covered.
We have learnt that the film will be shot abroad in locations like Scotland, London and Paris in the month of May. Some songs and crucial scenes from the film will be shot in these locations. Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as Charan’s love interest and hero Srikanth will be seen as Charan’s uncle.
Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this movie and he is producing this big budget family drama on Parameshwara Arts banner. Thaman will be composing the music. The film’s title has not been revealed yet and the first look will be released for Charan’s birthday.
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
Articles that might interest you