Mega Power Star Ram Charan and successful director Sreenu Vaitla are going to team up. This new film will start rolling from the month of August, after the completion of ‘Govindudu Andhari Vadele’ and ‘Aagadu’.
Charan and Vaitla will be working together for the first time. Charan is very keen on the project, as he wants to explore the comedy genre, an area which has not been his strength so far. Sreenu Vaitla worked with Chiranjeevi earlier for the film ‘Andharivadu’, with mixed results.
Danayya DVV will produce this big budget entertainer. Other details about the film could be revealed soon.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you