Mega Power Star Ram Charan and successful director Sreenu Vaitla are going to team up. This new film will start rolling from the month of August, after the completion of ‘Govindudu Andhari Vadele’ and ‘Aagadu’.
Charan and Vaitla will be working together for the first time. Charan is very keen on the project, as he wants to explore the comedy genre, an area which has not been his strength so far. Sreenu Vaitla worked with Chiranjeevi earlier for the film ‘Andharivadu’, with mixed results.
Danayya DVV will produce this big budget entertainer. Other details about the film could be revealed soon.
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film