Mega Power Star Ram Charan and successful director Sreenu Vaitla are going to team up. This new film will start rolling from the month of August, after the completion of ‘Govindudu Andhari Vadele’ and ‘Aagadu’.
Charan and Vaitla will be working together for the first time. Charan is very keen on the project, as he wants to explore the comedy genre, an area which has not been his strength so far. Sreenu Vaitla worked with Chiranjeevi earlier for the film ‘Andharivadu’, with mixed results.
Danayya DVV will produce this big budget entertainer. Other details about the film could be revealed soon.
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here