As per the latest info we have heard, Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of July. The film’s producer has reportedly taken this decision after taking into account the amount of work that needs to be completed. Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie was originally slated for an early July release.
Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this suspense thriller. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will make cameo appearances in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
With ‘Yevadu’s postponement to end July, what will happen to Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ ? That film was slated for an August 7th release but we will now have to wait and see what happens.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you