As per the latest info we have heard, Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of July. The film’s producer has reportedly taken this decision after taking into account the amount of work that needs to be completed. Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie was originally slated for an early July release.
Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this suspense thriller. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will make cameo appearances in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
With ‘Yevadu’s postponement to end July, what will happen to Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ ? That film was slated for an August 7th release but we will now have to wait and see what happens.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks