As per the latest info we have heard, Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of July. The film’s producer has reportedly taken this decision after taking into account the amount of work that needs to be completed. Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie was originally slated for an early July release.
Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the heroines in this suspense thriller. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will make cameo appearances in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
With ‘Yevadu’s postponement to end July, what will happen to Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ ? That film was slated for an August 7th release but we will now have to wait and see what happens.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible