Charmme is essaying the lead role in the powerful social drama, ‘Prathighatana’. This female oriented movie has completed the censors formalities and has been awarded an U/A certificate.
The movie is expected to be a reboot of the famous 1986 Telugu classic film of the same name. That ‘Prathighatana’ had Vijayashanthi in the lead role and it was very well received. This latest edition will deal with problems faced by women in the society.
Atul Kulkarni, Raghu Babu, Brahmanandam and Tanikella Bharani have played important roles in this movie. Tammareddy Bharadwaja is the director and producer of this movie and he is hoping to release the movie on April 5th.
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
- Raj Tarun’s KUJ gets censor clearance
- Interview : Rakul Preet – I am too young for female oriented films
- Samantha super excited for her new thriller
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
Articles that might interest you