Naga Chaitanya is on a roll. After wrapping up the entire shoot of his upcoming release, Rarandoi Veduka Choodam, he has also completed the second schedule of Krishna Marimuthu’s film in Sai Korrapati’s production.
Recently, there were reports that Chay’s next project will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, the director of Premam. According to the latest speculation, this movie is going to be an out and out mass entertainer.
It has been quite a while since Chay was seen in a mass entertainer and if the latest speculation turns out to be true, this project will be a huge treat for fans.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?