Schools, colleges and several business ventures were shut down leading to this heavy rainfall. Keeping this situation in mind, a number of Tamil movies have been postponed to a further date. Films like Rajini Murugan and Urumeen have been postponed to January.
This chaotic situation has led to the rescheduling of many more upcoming films during the year end. Relief activities are currently on and leading from the front, super star Rajinikanth has already donated 10 lakhs for these floods
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film