Schools, colleges and several business ventures were shut down leading to this heavy rainfall. Keeping this situation in mind, a number of Tamil movies have been postponed to a further date. Films like Rajini Murugan and Urumeen have been postponed to January.
This chaotic situation has led to the rescheduling of many more upcoming films during the year end. Relief activities are currently on and leading from the front, super star Rajinikanth has already donated 10 lakhs for these floods
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
Articles that might interest you