Schools, colleges and several business ventures were shut down leading to this heavy rainfall. Keeping this situation in mind, a number of Tamil movies have been postponed to a further date. Films like Rajini Murugan and Urumeen have been postponed to January.
This chaotic situation has led to the rescheduling of many more upcoming films during the year end. Relief activities are currently on and leading from the front, super star Rajinikanth has already donated 10 lakhs for these floods
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you