Schools, colleges and several business ventures were shut down leading to this heavy rainfall. Keeping this situation in mind, a number of Tamil movies have been postponed to a further date. Films like Rajini Murugan and Urumeen have been postponed to January.
This chaotic situation has led to the rescheduling of many more upcoming films during the year end. Relief activities are currently on and leading from the front, super star Rajinikanth has already donated 10 lakhs for these floods
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records
- Ram Charan to enter theater business?
- Allu Sirish wraps up a gritty fight sequence