Mega Star Chiranjeevi is one of the best dancers among Indian film heroes but he has been staying away from dancing after joining politics. But yesterday, he has danced again. Don’t get your hopes up. The dance is not part of any new movie. Chiranjeevi and a few other politicians were in Araku to attend a conference on governance. After the sessions were over, the members were treated to a traditional ‘Dhimsa’ dance by the Girijans.Impressed with the beats and the performance, Chiranjeevi and a few other members like speaker Nadella Manohar decided to joint the artistes to shake a leg.
People present at the venue were impressed with Chiranjeevi’s impromptu jig and were heard talking about how nice it would be to see Chiranjeevi back on the silver screen. Fans and movie lovers alike are waiting to see if the Mega Star decides to come back one more time to show his magic with that elusive 150th film.
Wouldn’t it be great to have him back folks? What do you say?
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film