Megastar Chiranjeevi is known for his impeccable comedy timing. At the height of his stardom, he was as famous for his comedy timing as he was for his dances and fights. After a gap of almost eight years, he is back in front of the camera for his 150th movie, that is being directed by Vinayak.
Production members on the set were thrilled to find that despite the long gap, Chiranjeevi’s comedy timing and ease were intact. “It was a joy watching him perform in front of the camera”, said a member of the direction department.
The movie is an official remake of the Tamil superhit “Kathi”. Ram Charan is producing this big budget comeback film.
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
- Interview : Murugadoss – You will see a new Mahesh in Spyder
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
Articles that might interest you