Ever since Megastar Chiranjeevi announced his comeback to films, millions of his fans have been eagerly awaiting the announcement regarding the film’s story, director and other important details. Now, a small teaser of an interview, which had Chiru talking about his 150th film, has become a point of discussion among his fans.
In the interview teaser, Chiru said that he is listening to stories from a couple of other writers as he was slightly unsatisfied with Auto Johnny’s second half. Chiru then said that Auto Johnny has been put on hold temporarily, with Puri Jagannadh busy shooting Varun Tej’s Loafer. Chiru also said that it might take a couple of months more to zero in on the right script.
The Megastar finally concluded saying that his entire concentration has been on his 150th film. This naturally got the fans even more excited and they are all looking forward to celebrate his birthday in a grand way this 21st.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film