It looks like there’s no stopping Aamir Khan’s Dangal at China box-office. The film has stunned everyone by collecting a sensational $15.95 million (Rs.102.81 crore) on Saturday alone and took its overall worldwide gross to Rs.1,418 crores, becoming the only second Indian film after Baahubali The Conclusion to enter the 1,400 crore club.
With the Sunday advantage and the new Hollywood releases showing no competition, Dangal is expected to collect another 100 Plus crore gross in China today and breach the 1,500 crore worldwide gross by the end of Sunday.
Dangal has so far grossed 647.63 Cr in China and another 25.78 Cr in Taiwan, taking the cumulative worldwide gross to 1,418 crore (including India and rest of world gross of 744.59 crore). At this pace, Dangal may even overtake Baahubali The Conclusion’s collections by the coming week.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?