From the past few days, there have been several reports that Ram Charan’s Dhruva has moved out of Dussehra race. Clarifying this news, the makers themselves revealed that the film will release in the first week of December.
Nearly six days of the talkie part and two songs are yet to be canned for this film which is the remake of the super hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Dhruva has Rakul Preet and Aravind Swamy as the main leads.
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
Articles that might interest you