Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ongoing action thriller, Dhruva, has completed its Kashmir schedule yesterday. In this schedule, the team canned a song featuring Charan and the film’s leading lady Rakul Preet, apart from a few important scenes involving Charan, Navdeep and other actors who are playing IPS trainees in the film.
Dhruva is an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Thani Oruvan. The film has Aravind Swami playing Charan’s nemesis. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva and Allu Aravind is producing it under his Geetha Arts banner.
Hip Hop Tamizha is scoring the music for Dhruva, which is poised to release on September 30.
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala