Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ongoing action thriller, Dhruva, has completed its Kashmir schedule yesterday. In this schedule, the team canned a song featuring Charan and the film’s leading lady Rakul Preet, apart from a few important scenes involving Charan, Navdeep and other actors who are playing IPS trainees in the film.
Dhruva is an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Thani Oruvan. The film has Aravind Swami playing Charan’s nemesis. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva and Allu Aravind is producing it under his Geetha Arts banner.
Hip Hop Tamizha is scoring the music for Dhruva, which is poised to release on September 30.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you