We have already reported that the first schedule of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, ‘Dictator’, has been wrapped up in Hyderabad. Young filmmaker Sriwaas is directing the action entertainer and also co-producing it along with Eros International banner.
The latest update is that the crucial members of the team including Balakrishna and Sonal Chauhan have landed in Bulgaria. As announced earlier, three songs along with some action scenes will be shot in the exotic locales of Europe in this hectic schedule. Anjali is playing one of the female leads in the film and SS Thaman is scoring the sound track.
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja
- Rajaratham’s hero Nirup Bhandari is a big prankster
- Prabhudeva Opens Up About His Acting Career
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash