The Nizam rights of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Balupu’ were picked up by noted producer Dil Raju. The movie is currently in post production mode and the makers are aiming for a release in the third week of June.
Ravi Teja will be seen in the company of Shruti Haasan and Anjali. Thaman has composed the film’s music and Gopichand Malineni is the director.
Dil Raju was reportedly quite excited about the film’s prospects and that has convinced him to pick up the film for a fancy price.
Ravi Teja will be seen in a powerful, mass role after a long time. ‘Balupu’ is being produced by PVP Cinemas banner.
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Pawan’s London visit gets a tremendous response
- Khakee opens to some positive response all over
- Samantha hopeful of an exciting chapter as an actress
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time