Dil Raju has produced the big budget action entertainer ‘Yevadu’. The film’s theatrical release has been delayed for quite some time now, due to the political instability in the state and this has caused a lot of problems for the film. However, things are looking up for the film now and Dil Raju’s confidence is growing with each passing day.
Some of the actors from the film and a few production unit members watched a special screening on January 1st and the feedback has been quite positive. Apparently, Dil Raju is now planning some paid premieres for ‘Yevadu’, a day ahead of its worldwide release.
Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the lead actors in this movie and Vamshi Paidipally is the director of the film.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you