Legendary Telugu director Bapu experienced a personal loss today. His wife, Smt. Bhagyavathi, passed away today morning in Chennai.
Reports indicate that she has been fighting illness for quite some time. Smt Bhagyavathi was admitted to a private hospital and that is where she breathed her last. She was 75.
The Telugu film industry has expressed its sadness over this news and many prominent personalities are expected to pay their respects in person.
123telugu.com is saddened by this development and we extend our condolences to Bapu garu.
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched
- Twist in Rajinikanth’s political entry
- Voter’s first look raises curiosity