Despite his modestly successful last outing in 2015, Pandaga Chesko, director Gopichand Malineni is yet to commence his next film. Even though his next project with Sai Dharam Tej was launched sometime so ago, there has been no news about when the film would go to sets.
This led to several rumours in media circles since yesterday which say that Sai Dharam Tej has walked out of Gopichand’s film as he was not happy with the script and that the project was getting delayed. Quickly responding to these rumours, Gopichand stated on his Twitter profile, “Don’t trust any false news abt my film..script is in final stage …it’s a pakka commercial entertainer”.
Well, this should put an end to all the rumours surrounding the film.
Don’t trust any false news abt my film..script is in final stage …it’s a pakka commercial entertainer
— Gopichand Malineni (@megopichand) June 2, 2016
- DJ’s Hindi version sets YouTube on fire
- Garuda Vega crosses a milestone in Nizam
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT