P Vasu is one director who makes some very interesting films. His latest presentation is Shivalinga which is currently nearing completion. The latest update reveals that P Vasu’s son Sakti Vasu is playing a key role in the film which has Lawrence as the main lead.
Touted to be a horror comedy, this film has Ritika Singh as the female lead. It is a remake of the Kannada film with the same name and was directed by Vasu himself in 2006.
Lawrence will be seen in a very interesting role in this film which will hit the screens next year.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you