Tamil superstar Vijay’s Mersal has been entangled in a deep controversy ever since it released for Diwali. Several BJP leaders and other local right-wing groups have criticized Vijay’s dialogues on the GST and Modi’s ambitious Digital India campaign. The protesting leaders demanded an immediate removal of the controversial dialogues from the movie.
While the makers have reportedly decided to remove the much-talked-about dialogues, fans and the entire industry folk have been extending their support for Mersal. Stalwart actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan too chipped in with his support last night. Kamal tweeted, “Mersal was certified. Dont re-censor it . Counter criticism with logical response. Dont silence critics. India will shine when it speaks”.
Mersal was certified. Dont re-censor it . Counter criticism with logical response. Dont silence critics. India will shine when it speaks.
— Kamal Haasan (@ikamalhaasan) October 20, 2017
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat