S Rajamouli’s visual grandeur, Baahubali, is raking up tremendous collections all over the world. Already, it has surpassed many Bollywood biggies in the overseas market and it is continuing its dream run in India as well. Rajamouli’s vision coupled with flawless narration and perfect execution have played a prominent role in its grand success at the box office.
With the latest trade reports, this movie has clocked a total of 3,48,65,786 rupees share after three days of its release. On Friday it has recorded 1.97 crores and on the second day it has collected 72.13 lakhs. Continuing its storm at the box office, it has raked in 79.75 lakhs share on the third day.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- GPSK’s Tamil version’s audio to be out soon
- Dangal creates history, First Indian movie to collect Rs 2,000 Cr
- Culprits arrested for leaking Jai Lava Kusa’s teaser
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you