With Baahubali, master filmmaker SS Rajamouli once again proved why he has cent percent track record in Tollywood. His prowess in storytelling accompanied by impeccable screen-play and clear-cut vision of all aspects in film-making makes him one of the best directors in India.
Eega, the fantasy revenge drama which released in 2012, garnered huge appreciation from the audience and also collected superb revenues in all the areas of its release. The visual spectacle also grabbed the eyeballs of the audience when it was screened at various film festivals across the globe.
Now, a close source to Rajamouli informed that the director is in plans to make a sequel to Eega. It is also believed that he will take a decision soon after completing Baahubali part 2. However, Rajamouli is yet to respond on this latest buzz.
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1
- Popular actor-filmmaker Neeraj Vora passes away
- Mohan Babu announces Gayathri’s release date
- Anirudh thanks Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu