Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam’s upcoming project has been the most talked about over the past couple of weeks. There have been numerous speculations about the film’s cast. Stars like Madhavan, Dulquer Salmaan, Aditi Rao Hydari and Fahadh Fasil were rumored to be part of the film.
And here’s an exciting buzz on this much-awaited film. Mani Ratnam has reportedly been in talks with acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi for the main lead. The actor is said to be keen on joining hands with the legend.
Vijay Sethupathi has had an eventful 2017 so far, with Kavan and Vikram Vedha turning out to be huge hits.
- SDT’s Jawaan gets a new release date
- Vijay’s Adirindhi awaits its censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections