Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s bilingual film with director Radha Mohan, titled ‘Gouravam’, is supposed to be formally launched on Feb 25th. But the latest news being heard in movie circles is that this project may not take off now. Apparently, Naga Chaitanya wants to score a few hits with commercial masala entertainers before attempting such urban love stories. Nagarjuna was supposed to produce the movie himself.
Radha Mohan is known for his sensible portrayal of human emotions but his films tend to do well only in A centers, with little or no appeal in C centers. That is perhaps the reason why this decision has been taken. An official confirmation in this regard is expected soon.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore