Following the humongous success of Baahubali The Beginning, Prabhas’ popularity is beyond Tollywood and he is now a national icon. In his latest interview, the Young Rebel Star spoke about fans and fan wars.
Prabhas said that fans admire their favorite stars unconditionally and that he always liken it to mother’s love. However, Prabhas feels that fans (of all the stars) engaging in violent war of words often is totally unnecessary.
“I get along well with other stars and so do others. Everyone is working hard to entertain the audience and if we don’t have any issue between us, why do you (fans) involve in pointless one-upmanship battles?,” Prabhas shoots a straightforward question to all the warring fans.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you