Following the humongous success of Baahubali The Beginning, Prabhas’ popularity is beyond Tollywood and he is now a national icon. In his latest interview, the Young Rebel Star spoke about fans and fan wars.
Prabhas said that fans admire their favorite stars unconditionally and that he always liken it to mother’s love. However, Prabhas feels that fans (of all the stars) engaging in violent war of words often is totally unnecessary.
“I get along well with other stars and so do others. Everyone is working hard to entertain the audience and if we don’t have any issue between us, why do you (fans) involve in pointless one-upmanship battles?,” Prabhas shoots a straightforward question to all the warring fans.
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you