Akkineni Nagarjuna is currently busy shooting for his upcoming multistarrer with Karthi in the scenic locales of France. Yesterday, a few on location stills made a huge splash on social media and several websites. One of these images has now become the point of discussion among the Akkineni fans.
In a working still, Nagarjuna was seen in a wheelchair, while Karthi and Tamannaah accompanied him in what looks like a museum. This image got Nag’s fans curious as they were seen discussing about Nagarjuna’s role as a quadriplegic in the film. While experimental roles are nothing new for Nag, this role surely is a game changer.
This yet to be titled film is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema.
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!