Mira Mira Meesam, the much-awaited first single from Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer Katamarayudu, was unveiled this evening and it is taking social media by storm as expected. The makers have played to the gallery by infusing the song with lyrics that glorify Pawan’s on and off-screen image as a people’s man.
Already, the song has clocked close to 1.1 million real-time views with more than 1.08 lakh likes within less than 5 hours of its release, becoming the first Telugu film song to achieve this feat in such a short time.
But what’s so special this time is that fans are trending the #MiraMiraMeesam hashtag among the top 10 worldwide Twitter trends, a rare feat by any Indian film.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches