Mira Mira Meesam, the much-awaited first single from Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer Katamarayudu, was unveiled this evening and it is taking social media by storm as expected. The makers have played to the gallery by infusing the song with lyrics that glorify Pawan’s on and off-screen image as a people’s man.
Already, the song has clocked close to 1.1 million real-time views with more than 1.08 lakh likes within less than 5 hours of its release, becoming the first Telugu film song to achieve this feat in such a short time.
But what’s so special this time is that fans are trending the #MiraMiraMeesam hashtag among the top 10 worldwide Twitter trends, a rare feat by any Indian film.
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
Articles that might interest you