Mira Mira Meesam, the much-awaited first single from Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer Katamarayudu, was unveiled this evening and it is taking social media by storm as expected. The makers have played to the gallery by infusing the song with lyrics that glorify Pawan’s on and off-screen image as a people’s man.
Already, the song has clocked close to 1.1 million real-time views with more than 1.08 lakh likes within less than 5 hours of its release, becoming the first Telugu film song to achieve this feat in such a short time.
But what’s so special this time is that fans are trending the #MiraMiraMeesam hashtag among the top 10 worldwide Twitter trends, a rare feat by any Indian film.
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
- Chay, Nagarjuna’s amusing Twitter counters
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
Articles that might interest you