Mira Mira Meesam, the much-awaited first single from Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer Katamarayudu, was unveiled this evening and it is taking social media by storm as expected. The makers have played to the gallery by infusing the song with lyrics that glorify Pawan’s on and off-screen image as a people’s man.
Already, the song has clocked close to 1.1 million real-time views with more than 1.08 lakh likes within less than 5 hours of its release, becoming the first Telugu film song to achieve this feat in such a short time.
But what’s so special this time is that fans are trending the #MiraMiraMeesam hashtag among the top 10 worldwide Twitter trends, a rare feat by any Indian film.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you