Akkineni Nagarjuna, who has portrayed the role of Bhagawan Shirdi Sai in his upcoming film ‘Shirdi Sai’, says that he feels blessed to have worked for the film. “It has been a divine experience working for the movie. I have learnt the philosophy of Baba and the importance of loving people around you. I am now more at peace with myself and I have learnt to enjoy the happiness of people around me”, he said.
Nagarjuna’s look and expressions in the film as Sai Baba have been drawing applause from all quarters. Music has been scored by Keeravani and Mahesh Reddy is the producer. This devotional project has been directed by legendary director K.Raghavendra Rao.
- Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer out soon
- Change of venue for Bharat Ane Nenu’s audio launch?
- Kalyanram gets career’s best openings with MLA
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May