Telugu Film Industry will remain closed on 30th of this month and all branches of filmmaking will be given a holiday. The reason is for the Memu Saitham program that is going to be conducted for the benefit of Vizag.
All the big stars and directors will take part in the program in a big way to raise funds for the Hudhud cyclone victims and special activities have been planned to entertain guests and TV viewers.
A significant amount of money is going to be raised through the program and film personalities will also be contributing to the event in a big way. The holiday is being adopted voluntarily by everyone and the technicians are free to participate in the programs.
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
Articles that might interest you