After her choreographer son abandoned her at a government hospital in Mumbai, senior Bollywood actress Geeta Kapoor of Pakeezah fame has recently found shelter at an old-age home. Geeta’s miserable situation has now inspired several senior Bollywood stars to come up with a noble gesture.
Recently, The Indian Film And Television Directors’ Association (IFTDA) requested the Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis for a plot of land to build an old-age home for needy and aged technicians and artistes. The old-age home will be run on the contributions made by filmmakers.
Noted Bollywood filmmakers like Madhur Bhandarkar, Rohit Shetty, David Dhawan, Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt, actor Anupam Kher, music composers Salim-Suleiman and set designer Nitin Desai are part of this noble initiative.
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date
- Shankar’s 2.O Will Be A Blockbuster : Aamir Khan