Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is on the verge of wrapping up his next movie under Karunakaran’s direction. For the first time, Sai is trying out an out-and-out romantic entertainer. The film stars Kerala beauty Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead. The film is scheduled for release later this summer.
In a recent media interaction, Karunakaran said that his film with Sai Dharam Tej will have Tholi Prema-like feel and that the film will surely bring back the memories of Pawan Kalyan’s iconic 1998 romantic drama. Senior producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled movie and Gopi Sundar is scoring music for it.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date