Sneha, the once popular heroine down south tied the knot with actor Prasanna and bid adieu to acting in lead roles. She was seen in a special role in Trivikram’s S/O Satyamurthy last year and Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani a year earlier.
Now, Sneha is all set for a full-length career in films, after turning mother for the second time last year. Sneha is making her comeback alongside Malayali superstar Mammootty in a Malayalam film.
The actress stated in an interview that she is here to stay this time and that she will continue to act in roles of substance.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP