Sneha, the once popular heroine down south tied the knot with actor Prasanna and bid adieu to acting in lead roles. She was seen in a special role in Trivikram’s S/O Satyamurthy last year and Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani a year earlier.
Now, Sneha is all set for a full-length career in films, after turning mother for the second time last year. Sneha is making her comeback alongside Malayali superstar Mammootty in a Malayalam film.
The actress stated in an interview that she is here to stay this time and that she will continue to act in roles of substance.
- Pawan vows to fight for AgriGold victims
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
Articles that might interest you