Sneha, the once popular heroine down south tied the knot with actor Prasanna and bid adieu to acting in lead roles. She was seen in a special role in Trivikram’s S/O Satyamurthy last year and Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani a year earlier.
Now, Sneha is all set for a full-length career in films, after turning mother for the second time last year. Sneha is making her comeback alongside Malayali superstar Mammootty in a Malayalam film.
The actress stated in an interview that she is here to stay this time and that she will continue to act in roles of substance.
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
- Baahubali 2 Is Not An Elephant, It Is A Dinosaur
- Fan super excited for Saaho teaser
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
Articles that might interest you