Sneha, the once popular heroine down south tied the knot with actor Prasanna and bid adieu to acting in lead roles. She was seen in a special role in Trivikram’s S/O Satyamurthy last year and Prakash Raj’s Ulavacharu Biryani a year earlier.
Now, Sneha is all set for a full-length career in films, after turning mother for the second time last year. Sneha is making her comeback alongside Malayali superstar Mammootty in a Malayalam film.
The actress stated in an interview that she is here to stay this time and that she will continue to act in roles of substance.
- Interview : Gopichand – Gautam Nanda will put my career back on track
- Boyapati to offer the ‘real treat’ on August 2
- Will Mumait Khan be eliminated from Bigg Boss?
- Fidaa opens to a staggering response in US
- Arjun’s Kurukshetram gets a release date
Articles that might interest you