Rana Daggubati’s menacing act as the evil king Bhallaladeva in the 2-part Baahubali franchise has earned him nationwide acclaim. However, you may be surprised to know that Rana was not the initial choice for the role.
In a conversation with the students of the Dr. GRD College of Arts and Science in Coimbatore recently, Rana revealed that Baahubali makers had initially thought of casting the Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa as Bhallaladeva. Jason is popular among GoT lovers as Khal Drogo.
“It just sounded so nice that I was supposed to play the role Khal Drogo was to play. I told the film’s producer Shobhu Yarlaggada, ‘I ‘m Khal Drogo’s replacement. That’s a cool start. Let’s do it'”, Rana told the students.
- JLK’s day 2 Nizam collections
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Allu Arjun’s next moves to Ooty
- Rajamouli is a creator: Chandrababu
- Jai Lava Kusa’s latest US collections
Articles that might interest you