Rana Daggubati’s menacing act as the evil king Bhallaladeva in the 2-part Baahubali franchise has earned him nationwide acclaim. However, you may be surprised to know that Rana was not the initial choice for the role.
In a conversation with the students of the Dr. GRD College of Arts and Science in Coimbatore recently, Rana revealed that Baahubali makers had initially thought of casting the Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa as Bhallaladeva. Jason is popular among GoT lovers as Khal Drogo.
“It just sounded so nice that I was supposed to play the role Khal Drogo was to play. I told the film’s producer Shobhu Yarlaggada, ‘I ‘m Khal Drogo’s replacement. That’s a cool start. Let’s do it'”, Rana told the students.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon