Gantala Bandi, produced by Machiraju Sai Prasad and directed by T. Rukmini Krishna, has been selected for the International Film Festival that is going in Hyderabad. The movie is going to be screened in the ‘World Children Category’, said the producer.
The movie is set in the remote village of Narayanapuram. The story is about how a couple of young kids aim to change the terrible medical facilities in their village. Music for this film has been composed by K.M.Radhakrishnan.
The producer expressed his happiness for the selection and thanked the entire film unit
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu
- Most Awaited Film’s Shoot Wrapped Up
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing