This morning, Balayya, the movie’s director Krish and other team members watched the film’s benefit show at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally amid elated fans, who kept raving about the way the makers showcased Telugu history in a grand manner.
Balayya, Krish and others flew down to Vijayawada this afternoon to oversee the arrangements for a special screening of GPSK at 7:40 pm for Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his cabinet ministers at Capital Cinemas.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you