This morning, Balayya, the movie’s director Krish and other team members watched the film’s benefit show at Mallikarjuna Theater in Kukatpally amid elated fans, who kept raving about the way the makers showcased Telugu history in a grand manner.
Balayya, Krish and others flew down to Vijayawada this afternoon to oversee the arrangements for a special screening of GPSK at 7:40 pm for Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his cabinet ministers at Capital Cinemas.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event