Vikram’s Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations off late. The film which is up for release this 8th of September is carrying a very good buzz all over. The makers are planning to send the film for the censors next week.
Nayanthara and Nithya Menen play crucial roles in the film which has Virkam in two roles. The distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price and this makes the film even more awaited.
- Jai Simha, Gang & Rangula Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Agnyaathavaasi’s week 1 Krishna & Guntur collections
- MLA locks its release date?
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- Slight delay in Sye Raa’s next schedule