Vikram’s Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations off late. The film which is up for release this 8th of September is carrying a very good buzz all over. The makers are planning to send the film for the censors next week.
Nayanthara and Nithya Menen play crucial roles in the film which has Virkam in two roles. The distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price and this makes the film even more awaited.
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
- Fidaa to release amidst superb hype
- NTR not doing that remake
Articles that might interest you