Vikram’s Inkokkadu has raised a lot of expectations off late. The film which is up for release this 8th of September is carrying a very good buzz all over. The makers are planning to send the film for the censors next week.
Nayanthara and Nithya Menen play crucial roles in the film which has Virkam in two roles. The distribution rights of the film have also been sold for a good price and this makes the film even more awaited.
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu