Hero Gopichand suffered a personal loss today. His grandmother, T Rathamma garu, passed away in the early hours due to old age. Rathamma garu was 82. She was the mother of T. Krishna. Not many people of this generation know about Gopichand’s father T Krishna. He was a revolutionary filmmaker who made iconic films in the 80’s such as ‘Prathighatana’, ‘Net Bharatam’ etc.
Gopichand is said to be quite close to his grandmother and this loss has reportedly caused him a lot of grief. A number of TFI personalities paid their respects to Rathamma garu.
123telugu.com is saddened by this development and extends its condolences to Gopichand’s family.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you