After the success of stylish action entertainer Jil, lanky hero Gopichand is busy in shooting for his upcoming flick under the direction of B.Gopal. This movie is a Telugu-Tamil bilingual which is being produced by T.Ramesh. This movie was in discussion from a long time and earlier, a Tamil director’s name was confirmed. But due to some unknown reasons, veteran director B.Gopal has taken over the direction after the Tamil director walked out of the project.
As of now, Nayanatara has joined the sets and currently some important scenes are being canned at Kokapet. The shooting has been going on at a good pace from the past few days. Mani Sharma is the music director for this flick. So,after a gap of two years , Nayanatara is making a comeback with a straight Telugu movie.
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script