We all know what kind of hysteria the film Gautamiputra Satakarni created during its release time. It became one of Balakrishna’s biggest film to date and the latest update is that the film will be dubbed in Tamil very soon.
Some noted Tamil distributors have bought the rights and are planning to release in over 200 screens all over the state of Tamil Nadu. Directed by Krish, GPSK was based on the story of Amaravati king Satakarni and Balayya played the titular role.
With historical films coming back into the reckoning, it would be very interesting to see how the Tamil audience will receive the project. Shriya Saran plays the female lead in this film which also has Hema Malini.
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors
- Trisha Gets A Rare Honour From UNICEF
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?