Nandamuri Mokshagna, the fourth generation star from the illustrious Nandamuri family, will be celebrating his birthday today. Enthusiastic Nandamuri fans are celebrating this occasion in a grand way by organizing various social service camps in the Telugu states.
Several medical camps, blood donation camps, Annadanam, planting of saplings etc will be organized to commemorate Mokshagna’s birthday. The celebrations gained huge attention this time with the news of Mokshagna’s entry to films next year. Mokshagna is currently finishing his higher studies and also training himself to become an actor.
Mokshagna’s father and popular film star Nandamuri Balakrishna himself revealed that Mokshagna will be making his silver screen debut next year.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23