Nandamuri Mokshagna, the fourth generation star from the illustrious Nandamuri family, will be celebrating his birthday today. Enthusiastic Nandamuri fans are celebrating this occasion in a grand way by organizing various social service camps in the Telugu states.
Several medical camps, blood donation camps, Annadanam, planting of saplings etc will be organized to commemorate Mokshagna’s birthday. The celebrations gained huge attention this time with the news of Mokshagna’s entry to films next year. Mokshagna is currently finishing his higher studies and also training himself to become an actor.
Mokshagna’s father and popular film star Nandamuri Balakrishna himself revealed that Mokshagna will be making his silver screen debut next year.
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
Articles that might interest you