It is well-known that the second schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited comeback film in VV Vinayak’s direction is currently underway in Singappakonda, a remote village on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
The ongoing schedule will be wrapped up soon and the unit will kick-start the third schedule at Nanakramguda. For this schedule, a giant set is being erected under senior art director Thota Tharani’s supervision. The unit will be shooting all the important scenes in this set.
Kajal Aggarwal is said to be the film’s leading lady, while Ram Charan is producing this high budget social drama. DSP is the music composer.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you