It is well-known that the second schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited comeback film in VV Vinayak’s direction is currently underway in Singappakonda, a remote village on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
The ongoing schedule will be wrapped up soon and the unit will kick-start the third schedule at Nanakramguda. For this schedule, a giant set is being erected under senior art director Thota Tharani’s supervision. The unit will be shooting all the important scenes in this set.
Kajal Aggarwal is said to be the film’s leading lady, while Ram Charan is producing this high budget social drama. DSP is the music composer.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR