It is well-known that the second schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited comeback film in VV Vinayak’s direction is currently underway in Singappakonda, a remote village on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
The ongoing schedule will be wrapped up soon and the unit will kick-start the third schedule at Nanakramguda. For this schedule, a giant set is being erected under senior art director Thota Tharani’s supervision. The unit will be shooting all the important scenes in this set.
Kajal Aggarwal is said to be the film’s leading lady, while Ram Charan is producing this high budget social drama. DSP is the music composer.
- Path breaking Kannada hit sets a record in Tollywood
- Ram Charan touched with fans’ nobility
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
Articles that might interest you