It is well-known that the second schedule of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited comeback film in VV Vinayak’s direction is currently underway in Singappakonda, a remote village on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
The ongoing schedule will be wrapped up soon and the unit will kick-start the third schedule at Nanakramguda. For this schedule, a giant set is being erected under senior art director Thota Tharani’s supervision. The unit will be shooting all the important scenes in this set.
Kajal Aggarwal is said to be the film’s leading lady, while Ram Charan is producing this high budget social drama. DSP is the music composer.
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event
- Akhil assures the best with his two new buddies
- Na Nuvve into dubbing mode